Fairy Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mage Class

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justinn
Admin
Justinn

Mage Class Empty
PostSubject: Mage Class   Mage Class I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:31 pm

-- Made by Justinn --

Mage Class Maged

Mages are highly intelligent with a natural affinity for controlling the elements.
A crackling ice storm or a raging wall of fire on the battlefield is a sure sign a Mage is nearby. They have low health and physical defence but make up for it with their ability to inflict huge damage. Because of their fragile nature, it’s important that the party protects them.

Mage Class Mage.magic.stMage Class Mage.ace.st

-- Mages are strong, fearsome and dangerous with their devistating damage spells. With a destructible ability to control both the elements fire or ice. Don't let it get you down with their low def capacity. Fire is the terrifying tree with nothing more than destructive spells. Ice should not be underestimated either, cause even tho they deal less damage compared with fire, their freezing effect makes it totally worth picking this tree. Tough choice right Razz --

Below i'm going to list the 2 elements with my own personal flavour of what i think about them Wink. Look in the picture above to follow what i tell. As for all mages, your character best pick 3-int and 1-spi.

Fire Mage:

Destruction, left tree, environment cleaning, right tree. 2 Things pop into my mind right now: Kill, Kill... If you decide to take the destruction tree, expect opponents to hit the escape button simultaneously xD. Pyro burst hits a great amount of damage, with a chance of missing. Doesnt really matter if you can 1 hit kill right Wink. This tree is all about hitting and killing, in pvp style. Environment cleaning tree (cool name huh Wink) makes you hit mobs with a line of fire, 5 targets in 1 shot. Fire wall i'm talking about, the skill you mainly use (unless you got inferno that hits all Razz). I think it's obvious why you would pick this tree right Razz added with an extra boost on spell crit, let the damage flow around the battle field.

Ice Mage:

Defensive / Attacking, left tree, chilling, right tree. The left tree is a mixture of defensive and attacking talents. You don't get new skills for use in combat, but grow a stronger resistance which helps clearing the 1 and only downside a mage possess, low def Wink Basic icicle with a freezing flavour is your 1 and only attack. Frost, final skill, is what you probably really want when picking this tree in my opinion. Annoy targets with the freezing effect it got, frozen ice adds a chance to give slow debuff to your targets. Right tree, chilling and snowy tree, same as with fire this tree is for cleaning mobs away. Snow storm doesn't strike in a line but is completly random, but still hits 5 targets in 1 shot. Combine this with frozen ice and cool your hot headed opponents to a subzero lvl. brrr... brain freeze, can't think of anything to write anymore..... hope..you liked..it Wink

Back to top Go down
Momoke
Plue
Momoke

Mage Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Class   Mage Class I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:51 am

Mages pwn!!!

Everyone get one Wink

♥️♥️♥️
Back to top Go down
Morisato
Exceed
Morisato

Mage Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Class   Mage Class I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:25 am

I took mage because of possibilities a lot of magic spells... Well, by this game here was big mistake ><. But indeed has nice damage ^^
Back to top Go down
http://zarelli@interia.pl
Sponsored content

Mage Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage Class   Mage Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mage Class
Page 1 of 1