Fairy Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combining Materials without using Super Combiners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paeon
Plue

Combining Materials without using Super Combiners Empty
PostSubject: Combining Materials without using Super Combiners   Combining Materials without using Super Combiners I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:21 am

Ok I know there are many players that can get Super combiners easier than others either buying them themselves with GPotato or ingame gold(60-80g).

I also know that there are players who cant buy them and find it difficult to make much ingame gold for whatever reason.(like me ^^)

*wanted to write a bit about the combiners but i cant be sure of the right numbers for some so i'll leave that for now*

Lol anyway, i do know about the lesser combiners 90% success at a ratio of 5:1,100 durability and when they fail you lose all mats and the combiner drops 10 points durability and cost 1g.(yay cheap)

It takes 1024 rough material to make 1 perfect item using super combiners.(or so i was told) It can take a long time to get all those materials you need for all your equipment and you dont want to risk losing stacks material if the combining process fails.

To give you a better idea using a lesser combiner:

5 rough= 1 normal
5 normal= 1 fine
5 fine = 1 superior
5 superior = 1 supreme
5 supreme = 1 perfect

That is a lot of time collecting so i wanted to share how i have combined in the past, i have never created a gem above superior so i dont know how well it would work at that time but what i do is this:-

Collect mats into stacks with numbers ending 5 or 0 (5,10,15 etc) i normally only use the full stacks of 100 for the next parts and save the lesser stacks for another collecting mission.

I split each stack of 100 rough into stacks of 5 an combine those stacks of 5 into normal ones.

I keep doing the rough until the combiner fails and when i have enough normal to make a fine, sometimes it can happen twice in a row and sometimes even three but mostly once a combiner has failed, its unlikely to happen the next time, but sometimes you get really unlucky so its not foolproof.

(I hope you can follow this ok)

so i have 5 normal, the combiner previously failed with rough so i combine those normal into fine and then go back to using rough until it fails again and repeat.

rough-until fail-normal-rough-until fail-normal is the basic sequence

once you have enough normals you can use the same method to get fine as long as you also have rough left as a kind of safety buffer XD

rough-until fail-combine normals into fine-rough-until fail-fine

and so on, my reason for doing it this way is that if you combine a stack of 100 and it fails.....well its a little bit annoying, if your combining stacks of 5's its not so bad.

If you do get a fail on the higher quality mats it is up to you if you decide to try a second high quality combine in a row or not.

It does take time to do this way so it might not be for some people.

OMG i used the same words soooo many times, SORRY! haha if its hard to understand let me know and ill spend more time on it.

Please let me know if this is useful or not and if my numbers and stuff are correct XD
Back to top Go down
Paeon
Plue

Combining Materials without using Super Combiners Empty
PostSubject: Take it all back now   Combining Materials without using Super Combiners I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:04 am

LOL ok so super combiners are great but even the 30g ones are sooooooooooooooooooo much better than the lower ones XD no more fails! ok so i know the 5:1 ratio is still poo but ohwell
Back to top Go down

Combining Materials without using Super Combiners
Page 1 of 1