Fairy Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior Class

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Preda
Admin
Preda

Warrior Class Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Class   Warrior Class I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:55 am

¤Made by Predatori¤

Warrior Class Warrior

Warriors are close combat fighters who like to be in the thick of battle.Class skills include Assault, Taunt, and Chivalry.

Encased in heavy armour they are protected from the strongest physical blows. They are good at dealing damage while protecting their team and have a strong resistance to physical damage but low defence against magic power. They should not be underestimated, as they are resilient and nearly always found on the front-line.

Warrior Class 20100421072424_7375b
Warrior is the class get maximum feedback by investing on Strength and Cons.

If u compare between Str and Dex, obviously Str gain more than Dex.
I have seen many players guide players to put 3 Str+1 Dex or 2 Str + 1 Dex or 3 Str + 1 cons or things like that,
I want to empharsize, if u are choosing MARS talent, go for FULL STR
and if you are going for the GUARD talent (which not many people choose), go for full CONS there is no intermidiate like 3 + 1 or 2 + 2. You have to choose specific.

Mars Tree
Warrior Class War.mars.st

MARS - left - Ultimate Cross-Chop (I use this)
Skilled(6) Sacrifice attack(4) Impulse(7) Rage Sweep(6)Perserverance(4) Cross-Chop(4) ( Hope i get it soon Smile

Rage sweep is a very unique skill for Warrior, coz warrior itself is a melee attack class but this is the skill allow the player to hit the roll or the pet on the second roll. This skill is very effective in instance.

Cross-Chop, Attackt twice with intensity of 300.
This skill is awesome as he attack twice of 300 giving 600 intensity of damage in total.
This is so far the highest single attack skill in every class. However, this skill has its negative side, that is there is a
15S cooldown and cannot reduce by +speed skill like dexirity or stimulation.

Nevertheless, this skill is cool as it can deal the highest damage on the 1st strike to KO opponent. It is suitable for PVP to KO people opponent before opponent start to deal damage on you. (Reborn) U have 50 talent point and be able to have Wild blood sacrifice + Cross-chop giving the nightmare of all opponent!!
However, i cant say which class is the best for PVP, Chaos Priest, Ice mage is imba and ranger so fast.

Mars-right-Ultimate Wild-Blood-Sacrifice

Enhance Blow (6) Sacrifice attack(4) Enrage(5) Armor Break (6) Perserverance(4) Wild blood sacrifice(4)

Sacrifice attack is not a useful skill, so only up it to level 4.
Armor Breaking is the Imba skill in this class, at maximum level it gives > Disregards the enemy's armour, Attack power 310 That is a against Guard Warrior because no matter how much yuor defense you equipment gives you, how many cons your Poss pet and how many Cons you get from you Cons Stat... The attack breaks your armor.... i was mars right before Smile

Wild blood sacrifice
Promotes own physical attack by 100% and movement speed by 20, simultaneously reduces own physical defense and all magic arts resistanceby 150, last for 30 seconds.

This skill gives even a noob to deal powerful damage and makes the warrior the most killer in the late game instance,What so special about this skill is equipment and your pet give you fixed physical damage but this gives you 100%....

So this is the ultimate of Attacking skill, no other class can deal damage higher than Wild blood sacrifice warrior. This is the Ultimate form of warrior, highest damage and fast speed. will get it when i reborn

This is even more terrified when warrior have a pet with Sneak attack ( decrease pet 1st strike cooling time ) + Stimulation ( Inrease speed for whole team), this fasten the warrior to cast his Wild blood sacrifice in his 1st round.

Guard Tree
Warrior Class War.mars.gd

Guard-right-Ultimate Invincible
First of all, let me define the role of Guard (defensive) warrior in the game.
In instance, Guard warrior cast Mass taunt and tank the opponent damage. With a pro guard player, the team can complete Challenge instance which requires 10 level higher of yuor current level. So this talent tree warrior is popular in challenge instance, but maybe not normal instance due to the low damage output.

However, the Guard warrior play a irreplacable role in high level guild war and team battle.
Usually in first round, both team will target Chaos Dark Priest to stop him from casting Chaos(-50% of damage to enemy team), Guard war is the one to Mass taunt the enemy team and cover the priest. Of course the above are high level guild war and u may skip this part to avoid confuse.

So if you choose this talent, you have to have enough gold to forge good purple equipment that boost your defense, and not solo-style of playing cause your low damage is the cost for ur high defense. It takes longer time than normal player does to kill..

So start on talent.
Enhance Mind(6) Justice restitution(4)Iron will (5)Mass taunt(6)Protection (5) Invincible Conviction (4)

There is a necessary to raise ur Protection to maximum because level 5 and level 4 differ a lot. Please bear in mind only put ur talent point in necesary place like i suggest above, otherwise you wont be able to learn the 2 ulti at max level.

Invincible Conviction
During 20 seconds avoid all injuries, but reduces own movement speed by 20.
This skill cannot be eliminated, or + speed by skill (stimulation etc).

This is the skill that cast after Mass taunt (Has 80% probability to taunt the enemy party continues for 20 seconds), and you will take the chance to Potion or etc. and probably make the enemy party off-fire for 20s.
As i mention earlier, the guard warrior is against by ARMOR-BREAKING warrior, the damage dealth disregard yuor physical defense. However, it will be a tough time for ranger to defeat you because of your ultra high defense.

Conclusion: This talent is not easy to handle. But it is the shield to the whole team and tank the damage from enemy. Not very popular as everyone wants to be killer but not supporter.

Guard-Left-Ultimate Hero's Anger
I am not very familiar with this section and this talent is very rare among warrior.So i will leave this section empty for other experienced player to comment.

Hero's Anger-Atack
The enemy party and absorb a certain percentage of HP ,Absorb 25%.Attack intensity 155.

Hope that helps or u get more confused xD
Back to top Go down

Warrior Class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Law :: Newbies :: Classes-
Jump to: