Fairy Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranger Class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophiheart
Admin
Sophiheart

Ranger Class Empty
PostSubject: Ranger Class   Ranger Class I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:35 am

Ranger Class 393px-10

Trained to be lethally accurate with a bow, Rangers like to pick off their targets from a distance while the enemy is distracted. They have the highest dexterity which increases their damage as well as avoidance.
They are agile and deadly, attacking with fearsome speed and accuracy. They have medium defence and high damage.

Ranger Class Ranger10

Ranger Class Ranger11

Welcome to my domain! As you can see, as a ranger you can chose between 'Freedom' and 'Rage'. Both have their adventages and disaventages. In case you're curious, I picked 'Rage' left side. In the end you should chose what works best for you.

Skill points are usually put in like this: 3 in dex. and 1 in str.. Dex. is most important to a ranger, strenght comes next.

Freedom
Left side: this side is usually for those who want to buff themselves. You can increase your mp/hp and avoidance. Also, you get a line attack and it's final skill will make you untraceable for seconds (meaning you can't be hit!). This side is obviously very popular.
Right side: this side is for those who want to slow the enemy down. Next to that you'll get to increase your spell resistance and lowering that of a foe.
Shared skills:
Mark(1): Arrow Mark, attack power 145, decrease target's avoidance by 50p for 30 secs.
Potency: When your HP is higher than 85%, greatly increase phsical attack power.

Rage
Left side: this side is mostly focussing on increasing your attacks. Also comes with link attack to shoot 5 arrows at once. It's final skill is Judgement of Fate, which let's you shoot 10 arrows all over the battlefield (damaging max. 10 people!).
Right side: this side is all about increasing your physical crit. Since rangers have high dex. they can do alot of damage if their crit intensity is high.
Shared skills:
Puncture: Puncture arrow, attack a line of enemies.
Initiative: Decrease cooling time when entering battle. When maxed, attack as soon as battle starts (getting you one turn ahead of your foes).

Last edited by Sophiheart on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fairy-law.actieforum.com
Iamdoormatt
Plue
Iamdoormatt

Ranger Class Empty
PostSubject: Very nice Sophi. Thanks :)   Ranger Class I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:33 am

Wink
Back to top Go down

Ranger Class
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Law :: Newbies :: Classes-
Jump to: