Fairy Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which guild is the right one for me?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophiheart
Admin
Sophiheart

Which guild is the right one for me? Empty
PostSubject: Which guild is the right one for me?   Which guild is the right one for me? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:17 am

So... There you are... In Karugarner. Everywhere you go you hear stuff about guilds. You finally found the Guild Administrator (coordinates 218,218) and see tons of guilds on the list! Which one to chose? In the end the most important thing is you feel at home.

Applying is simple, just click on Guild ranking > Click a guild > Press 'apply for membership'. Or send a mail to the president and ask to be invited Smile.

Not every guild on the list is very active tough, and you might not get a response. That's why I'm giving a brief description of the (active) guilds on page 1 of the Guild Ranking. Don't forget there are many other good guilds, keep an eye out on World Chat to see who's looking for members!

Which guild is the right one for me? Guildr10

Indonesia Raya
Very big and complete guild. If you're shy and want to know the adventages of being in a guild and learn how guild wars work, this is the guild for you. Don't be afraid to talk tough, haha.

Phantom Lords
A friendly big guild. It's members will make sure you feel at home.

Vicious
Also a very big and complete guild. Most members are from the Philippines if I'm correct. So if you're in that time zone, you'll never feel lonely!

Complimentary Breakfast
Again, a big and complete guild. Many members of all different kind of levels, so there's always someone to help with you with instances nearby.

Nordic Avengers
Very kind and fun people. Many people feel at home in Nordic Avengers! This guild is also complete.

Fairy Law
Our members are selected for their devotion, kindness and humor! At the moment we don't have as much members as most guilds, but still growing rapidly! Most members so far live in Europe.

Angel's Luck
If you're looking for a guild to grow with Angel's Luck (formerly Dark Effect) is the guild for you. It hasn't got a high ranking (yet), but it's a fresh active guild. Look out for DontJudge who's inviting new members on World Chat on a regular base Smile.

The Valkyries
Good guild to grow. Not a big guild, but still its good. Fun players and all levels players welcome u there!

King Of Leons
Fun guild, but don't talk in English much. Most of the players are from Brazil, so if ur from America your time is perfect !

Last edited by Sophiheart on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fairy-law.actieforum.com
Matchstick
Plue
Matchstick

PostSubject: New guilds :p    Which guild is the right one for me? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:56 am

The Valkyiries
Good guild to grow , Not a big guild but still its good. Fun players and all levels players welcome u there !
King Of Leons
Fun guild , but don't talk so much in english. Most of the players are from Brazil, so if ur from america your time is perfect !

That is for all today >.< just a few more guilds to you know about it ! Have fun I love you !
Back to top Go down
Sophiheart
Admin
Sophiheart

PostSubject: Re: Which guild is the right one for me?   Which guild is the right one for me? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:45 am

Aah, I'll add them ^^. The Valks weren't here yet when I wrote this haha =D
Back to top Go down
https://fairy-law.actieforum.com
Morisato
Exceed
Morisato

PostSubject: Re: Which guild is the right one for me?   Which guild is the right one for me? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:40 am

Well, its a bit strange post, of course, if we are there, so mean, Fairy Law is the best, hehe ^^
Back to top Go down
http://zarelli@interia.pl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which guild is the right one for me?   Which guild is the right one for me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which guild is the right one for me?
Page 1 of 1