Fairy Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pet Fusion

Go down 
+2
Grendol
Justinn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Justinn
Admin
Justinn

Pet Fusion Empty
PostSubject: Pet Fusion   Pet Fusion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Hey guys, todays topic will be about fusing itself. How can i fuse pets? What is needed for fusing? What will happen when i fuse? Let's find out and see how you can pimp your pets like a boss! Twisted Evil

To start fusing you need to visit a pet dealer nearby. Before you go, capture 4 minor (Fuse meat Razz) pets which are needed for the ritual.
*note: (Major) Pets can only be fused when their talents are genius star 2 or higher (''gs'' in short and for supreme star it's ''ss''). Any talent below won't work, also for minors it can't be lower than genius star 1. Keep that in mind.*

PROCESS OF FUSION

Pet Fusion Fusestart1

Things you need for fusing are: 1 major pet sing 4 minor pets pig and 1 fusion stone. There are 2 types of fusion stones you can get: primary (gs2/gs3) and exclusive (ss1+)

-- Fusion Stones -- question

Pet Fusion FusingstonespfsPet Fusion Fusingstonesefs

For both primary and exclusive, you have normal, plus (extra 8%) and ultra (extra 30%) Primary stones can be bought at any pet dealer or drops from pet type instances. Exclusive are harder to get, 1 way to get them is through mbf (meditation battle field, Goradora), rl (red lake battlefield, Fellias) or toa (tower of the ancestors, Elven) second way is to simply buy them at auction house, gacha till your lucky, buy fusion stone kit boxes from mall or wait for an amazing event to come.

-- Time to fuse!! --

Pet Fusion Fusebla1

ehh

Pet Fusion Fusebla2

scared

Pet Fusion Fusebla3

startled

Pet Fusion Fusebla4

sigh
-- Made by Justinn --
Back to top Go down
Grendol
Plue
Grendol

Pet Fusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Fusion   Pet Fusion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:32 am

Oh I have a question, if I were to have a main "Pip Lion" GS2 and then 4 sub "Royal Frogs" GS1 would the spirit/int growths be increased more then the other stats? Or does it not matter the growth stats on the sub monsters?
Back to top Go down
Sophiheart
Admin
Sophiheart

Pet Fusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Fusion   Pet Fusion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:32 am

Nope doesn't matter ^^ (your second option). It'll grow like everyone other pip lion =D
Back to top Go down
https://fairy-law.actieforum.com
Grendol
Plue
Grendol

Pet Fusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Fusion   Pet Fusion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:04 am

Aww Sad I was hoping to create a highly intelligent pip lion xD Thx for the info :]
Back to top Go down
Morisato
Exceed
Morisato

Pet Fusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Fusion   Pet Fusion I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:34 pm

Ugh, too bad fusion isnt so easy like that explained guide >< , thx, Justinn ^^
Back to top Go down
http://zarelli@interia.pl
Dukester
Plue
Dukester

Pet Fusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Fusion   Pet Fusion I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:55 am

I have only had one pet problem...damn cheeky rabbit of Momo's!!!!!!!

anyone care for some soup?
Back to top Go down
Morisato
Exceed
Morisato

Pet Fusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Fusion   Pet Fusion I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:14 am

I hate pet's fusion.. always fail, thats why i had to ask Momo and Sophi to do it for me >< cry
Back to top Go down
http://zarelli@interia.pl
Nunorufus
Noob

Pet Fusion Empty
PostSubject: Pet Fusion   Pet Fusion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Hey Justinn how did u get that awesome pet ???? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Justinn
Admin
Justinn

Pet Fusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Fusion   Pet Fusion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:51 pm

A gift from SoSo the boss Wink isn't she the greatest ♥️ btw the pet u see is alrdy ultimate and rebirthed right now, in case u became curious Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pet Fusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pet Fusion   Pet Fusion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pet Fusion
Page 1 of 1