Fairy Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update: January 11th 2012 (quitting)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophiheart
Admin
Sophiheart

Update: January 11th 2012 (quitting) Empty
PostSubject: Update: January 11th 2012 (quitting)   Update: January 11th 2012 (quitting) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:34 am

So yeah... Momoke quit today. To make a long story short she had a mall weapon that was less good than a hand crafted weapon. She ticketed it and got a standard reply. No explanation, no saying they'll look in to it, no replacement...

I was thinking about quitting earlier too. I think Gpotato really ***s around with it's players. I know their games are free, but when you spent real money on something (supporting the game) you'd think they could at least write a different reply.

The money I'm spending to give you prizes for the contest will be the last. Please let me know if you're thinking about participating. I haven't received any PMs so far, and if no one's gonna join, I'd rather not buy any Gpots lol...

I hope it doesn't mean the guild will fall. Everyone, as long as you keep playing, please be strong.

Love,
Sophi

Edit: Here's the mail Momo sent and the 'reply' she received.

Quote :
Hello

Today i renovated my mall sword for my warrior alt. I reno'd to get 8's on Att, Str and Health believeing that these statistics would turn orange and give me ''more power'' and battle effectiveness. You know, paying for the strength. To my horror and upset, after I upgraded my weapon..on the str statistic turned orange. I lost my 8's on Att and Health. I upgraded the equip to level 50 to see if the oranges would come back, but they never did.

Now, I am left with a mall equips that has 1 orange, less attack, and strength than an equip i made from collected materials.

This doesnt seem fair and I would like a replacement piece of equipment that is guaranteed to be stronger than my 'hand-made' weapon. At level 0 or the level 50 that I obtained.

https://2img.net/h/i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa386/Momokemomo/003.png

this shows the mall equip attached, 1 orange and less battle effectiveness than my hand-made sword (below)

https://2img.net/h/i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa386/Momokemomo/004.jpg

Their reply...

Quote :
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue. Unfortunately we do not offer item reimbursements in this case. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please note that we cannot always guarantee item, gold, or pet reimbursement. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,
Canaan Online Support

Don't call people customers when you don't even get service.
Back to top Go down
https://fairy-law.actieforum.com
tyeoneon
Plue

PostSubject: Re: Update: January 11th 2012 (quitting)   Update: January 11th 2012 (quitting) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:27 am

Mad wow thats a major screw over,im sorry to hear we will lose momo i really hope she comes back. Miss you momo.
well its been 3 days now and the guild is soooo quiet,hardly anyone is around anymore Sad .its going to be rough for a while but hopefully the few of us that are dedicated can (and will) recover from this unfortunate setback cheers
keep your chin up peeps we will prvail THIS IS FAIRY LAW. madness i tell you just madness scratch

Last edited by tyeoneon on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sophiheart
Admin
Sophiheart

PostSubject: Re: Update: January 11th 2012 (quitting)   Update: January 11th 2012 (quitting) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:36 am

Sorry guys but I will be replacing the prizes. Since I'm quitting too (Pred and Justinn will get my accounts, so I can't give you super strong pet's and stuff ^^'), I'll be giving you some of my stuff. What it will be, will be a surprise ^^
Back to top Go down
https://fairy-law.actieforum.com
Morisato
Exceed
Morisato

PostSubject: Re: Update: January 11th 2012 (quitting)   Update: January 11th 2012 (quitting) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:58 am

Momo!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Sad shocked

No no no no nooooooooooooooooooooo!!! This cannot be happen!! noooooooooooooo!! ><

Dont leave.. nooooooooooooo!!!
Back to top Go down
http://zarelli@interia.pl
Dukester
Plue
Dukester

PostSubject: Re: Update: January 11th 2012 (quitting)   Update: January 11th 2012 (quitting) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Wow...seems like I have seen that reply somewhere else as well.......I can understand Momo's frustration at this as I have been helping to make her a better player and a stronger one as well. I don't see where they get off giving a "canned" reply to players who have paid to progress in the game....No, I don't do gpots but I have had some extraordinary luck on doing reno's, creating pieces, and doing pets.

Soph...can you contact me later today?

Talk to everyone later!!
Dukester
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update: January 11th 2012 (quitting)   Update: January 11th 2012 (quitting) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update: January 11th 2012 (quitting)
Page 1 of 1