Fairy Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

respect for members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tyeoneon
Plue

respect for members Empty
PostSubject: respect for members   respect for members I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:04 am

Abuse of fellow members in our guild will not be tolerated.We are all here to have fun and do not need to feel threatened or made upset in any way.Fighting amoung guild members is a fast way to ruin a guild,support each other and we become stronger. Fairy Law members are expected to refrain from conflicts in world chat,shouting and fighting in WC reflects upon our guild. It is understood that at times conflicts do occur if this happens to you resolve or deal with it in private chat.
Members that have been found to disregard the rules of our guild will be dealt with in a severe manner.
So on a lighter note have fun and support your guild and members Smile
Back to top Go down
Morisato
Exceed
Morisato

PostSubject: Re: respect for members   respect for members I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:01 am

Oh, im not argumenting with others on WC, but i see, better stop for me to talk some nonsenses in world chat, haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://zarelli@interia.pl
tyeoneon
Plue

PostSubject: Re: respect for members   respect for members I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:26 pm

Very Happy lol thats funny mori ive never seen you argue in WC.All i have ever seen is your witty coments keep up the good work.HaHa
Back to top Go down
Sunaka
Plue
Sunaka

PostSubject: Re: respect for members   respect for members I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:46 am

peace and love for everyone! respect for members Th_sweetkiss and those who disregard the rules will get smashed and burned to death feel the consequences^^
Back to top Go down
Morisato
Exceed
Morisato

PostSubject: Re: respect for members   respect for members I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:37 am

Well, indeed im not argumenting with others, but when i see, someone says such a nonsenses, its stronger than me xDD. And i must write word or 2 ... of course with moral limites Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://zarelli@interia.pl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: respect for members   respect for members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

respect for members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fairy Law :: Newbies :: Guilds-
Jump to: